Mission World Wonders Full Curriculum Package
A full year missions-based curriculum with an integrated study of Africa, Asia, Central and South America, and Canada!
Join us as we remember the wondrous works God has done! This full 36-week curriculum provides an integrated study of Africa, Asia, Central and South America, and Canada, including missionary studies, hymn study, fine arts, history, and science.
Our price of $379 is a savings of 15% off the retail price (over $60 in savings) and free media mail shipping is included!
Format: Physical products. Books/resources included in this package are as follows:
- Mission: World Wonders Teacher’s Guide 2nd Edition. Spiral Bound.
- Access to Mission: World Wonders Supplemental Resource Webpage. Digital Access.
- The Usborne Geography Encyclopedia. Softcover.
- Children's Atlas of God's World. Hardcover.
- Geography Audio Memory CD. Booklet + Audio CD.
- Window on the World Revised Edition. Softcover.
- Inflatable Globe. Plastic.
- Color-Your-Own-World-Map Poster. 22" x 17" Paper.
- God's Design for Life: World of Plants Student Book. Softcover.
- God's Design for Life: World of Plants Teacher Supplement. Softcover.
- God's Design for Life: World of Animals Teacher Supplement. Softcover.
- A Child's Geography: Explore His Earth. Softcover.
- The Story of the World Volume 1. Softcover.
- The Story of the World Volume 2. Softcover.
- The Usborne Art Treasury. Hardcover.
- Story of the Orchestra. Hardcover with Audio CD.
- Then Sings My Soul. Softcover.
- A Long Walk to Water (Sudan). Softcover.
- Lillian Trasher: The Greatest Wonder in Egypt (Egypt). Softcover.
- Mary Slessor: Forward into Calabar (West Africa). Softcover.
- Charles Mulli: We Are Family (Kenya). Softcover.
- Tales of Persia: Missionary Stories from Islamic Iran (Arabia). Softcover.
- Sundar Singh: Footprints over the Mountains (India/ Tibet). Softcover.
- Ida Scudder: Healing Bodies, Touching Hearts (India). Softcover.
- Hudson Taylor: Deep in the Heart of China (China). Softcover.
- Cameron Townsend: Good News in Every Language (Central America). Softcover.
- Clarence Jones: Mr. Radio (South America & beyond). Softcover.
- Rachel Saint: A Star in the Jungle (Ecuador). Softcover.
- Wilfred Grenfell: Fisher of Men (Canada). Softcover.
Details of Teacher's Guide: Printed, spiral-bound (135-page) book printed double-sided. Access to our exclusive Mission: World Wonders Supplemental Resource Webpage is included with purchase.
Suggested grades: 2 to 6 (although resources may be used for older students as well)
Read testimonials of our Mission: World Wonders Curriculum here.